This is the community forum for SMA Technologies' customers to exchange solution and product ideas for the full suite of SMA products.
A few small forum rules:
- Please do not bundle multiple requests into a single idea.
- Vote on ideas you want prioritized instead of every idea you like. There are many good ideas. We want to know which are considered the most critical.
- Be respectful in all ideas and comments submitted.
- Awaiting approval: all new ideas will be approved by SMA Technologies' Product Management team before they are displayed on this forum.
- Collecting community feedback: ideas which have been reviewed by SMA Technologies' Product Management team but require more feedback. We are looking for additional votes as well as comments from our global user base.
- Development backlog: all ideas which have been prioritized by SMA Technologies' Product Management team and are either in queue or are currently being developed.
- Done: ideas which were included in a shipped release.
- Declined: ideas which are no longer being considered.
Add Advanced Failure Criteria for Job Type - File Transfer
If there is not a file available to transfer, the job fails with exit code 1005 in our environment. It would be nice to have the Advanced Failure Criteria available ...
Suggested by: Hidden identity (28 Apr, '16) • Upvoted: 03 Feb, '21 • Comments: 1
SMAFT : Option to indicate job completes successfully if no files exist
In some cases, when including file transfers in workflows, it is possible that there are no files to transfer. Currently SMAFT returns an error condition, which stops ...
Suggested by: Hidden identity (14 Jan, '16) • Upvoted: 27 Jan, '21 • Comments: 0
Record Separators for SMAFT Jobs on IBM i
We have the need to transfer record-separated data from an IFS stream file to a DB2 table using SMAFT jobs. Today, SMAFT does not support this functionality to in ...
Suggested by: Hidden identity (27 Jul, '18) • Upvoted: 27 Jan, '21 • Comments: 0
Collecting community feedback IBM i Agent SMAFT